Sunday, 24 October 2010

I like the idea of also posing some pictures, and when thinking of the cost of living, I also think of things that happen to people in life, and thought of accidents but am aware that this would not be something I could organise. I then had the idea of doing something related to domestic violence as one of my portraits. The first image is not as extreme as I was thinking, (taken by Marc Paeps), however it is the sort of thing I would want to do, with the make-up and plain background. The second image is more the sort of image I would like to take, and was the initial inspiration of the idea of domestic abuse as one of the portraits.
UPDATE: I've decided not to do this idea, as I think I would be making more work for myself, and the aim for the project is to get portraits of people we don't know, which I would not be able to do with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment