Friday, 22 October 2010

Field Trip to Stanmer Park

During our workshop this week we went to Stanmer Park to practice various techniques.
Our first exercise was to produce a series of photos of the church. I explored the effects of changing the view point and the focal length. It was a good way to experiment, although as you can see from what I think are the best photos I took, I seem to have preferred on type of shot over others. However, the exercise was good as it showed me what I needed to improve on.

After we took photos of the church, we then went on to take photos of things that spelt out our name. 

After this short exercise, we went on to use the techniques we learnt in the lesson to take a shots of the church and the surrounding area. My favourite shot is the last one of the three. I feel that it demonstrates the use of the rule of thirds as well as everything else we learnt one the day of the field trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment