This image by Garry Winogrand 'Woman with Ice-Cream Cone' (1968), is the sort of shot I would like to take.
I like the idea of doing the project based around people being lost, or alone. For example, I thought that I could do people getting lost in a crowd, or standing out from the crowd. I had different ideas of how I could go about this:
- - A young, tattooed person, or group, in a group of OAPs
- - Someone sitting alone in a shopping centre, isolated, even though they are surrounded by people
- - Shots of people in the same outfit, but in different spaces, in different groups, with their expression suggesting that they aren’t happy, or don’t feel at home. This would suggest that people all have a place to belong, but I would be focusing on the fact that not everyone feels that they are where they belong.

No comments:
Post a Comment